Get in touch with us
You can get in touch with us by emailing the conference organisers (see below).
Programme Chair: Jane Waite
Jane is the senior research scientist at the Raspberry Pi Foundation. She manages a team of 6 researchers who conduct academic studies investigating the teaching and learning of CS in K-12 formal and non-formal settings. The research team is part of the Raspberry Pi Computing Education Research Centre, a joint initiative with the University of Cambridge. Jane was a developer for 20 years, a primary school teacher for 10 years and then worked on a range of educator community and teacher training projects for 10 years. She has completed a part-time PhD in the teaching of program design in K-5 classrooms which took 11 years, at Queen Mary University of London. She has researched on a wide range of CS education topics, including using the Micro:bit in schools, computational thinking, PRIMM, Semantic Waves, design, culturally relevant pedagogy and teaching AI/ML in schools. Jane is also the Computing At Schools University and Research Chair and sits on several academic boards.
General Chair: Ryan Crosby
Ryan is an Assistant Professor in the Education track within the Department of Computer Science at Durham University. His PhD was in Computer Science Pedagogy with a focus on Ipsative Assessment. His current pedagogical interests are focused on automated assessment of programming as well as good and novel programming assessment practices.
- Eleni Akrida [email protected]
- Brett Becker [email protected]
- Steven Bradley [email protected]
- John Busch [email protected]
- Janet Carter [email protected]
- Tom Crick [email protected]
- James H. Davenport [email protected]
- Marie Devlin [email protected]
- Rosanne English [email protected]
- Neil Gordon [email protected]
- Alan Hayes [email protected]
- Duncan Hull [email protected]
- Joseph Maguire [email protected]
- Michael Scott [email protected]
- Craig Stewart [email protected]
- Syed Waqar Nabi [email protected]
- Mark Zarb [email protected]